How To Install Installous 4 On iOS 4.3.3 with Jailbroken iPad 2
Installous is a popular app directory made by Hackulous which lets you download almost all apps from the App Store for free. As you know, now you can jailbreak your iPad 2 on iOS 4.3.3 which means that installation of Installous 4 is now possible on your device through Cydia. Using Installous you’ll be able to install cracked apps on your iPad 2.
In order to install Installous 4 you iPad 2 must be jailbroken. If you haven’t done it yet follow the guide here to Jailbreak iPad 2 using JailbreakMe.
After doing that, follow the simple tutorial below.
Disclaimer Note: TechGlint is against piracy and we don’t encourage you to use this app. This tutorial is for informational purposes only. If you want to use some app, you must support the developer by paying for it. .
1. Open Cydia from Springboard.
2. Now hit the “Sources” button at the bottom of the app.
3. Tap on “Edit” button at the top of the screen followed by “Add” at the top left of the screen.
4. Now add the following URL in popup Window.
5. After adding the URL tap on “Add Source”.
6. Now Cydia will take some time to add packages to Repository. After packages are added return to Cydia and search for Installous and download it.
If you’re facing difficulty in following above procedure, you can take help from the video below.
The above procedure also works on other iOS devices.